Monday, September 10, 2012

Being a part of the Glamour at MBFW

I had the honor to intern this year for yet my third season at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NYC. My past seasons I was so excited to be apart of an experience of a lifetime working with  soo many memorable Designers fashion shows as far as Tadashi Shoji,Tommy Hilfiger,Lacoste,Anna Sui :)



 ohhhh I ran into Super Model Grace Bol today(seen below)but she was part of Angel Sanchez show :)


This season MBFW Spring 2013 I had the pleasure of meeting and working with designer Farah Angsana (evening wear).
 
I enjoyed working backstage with the models as well, they all were very polite and by the time the backstage crew put them together off they went to strut their stuff in this phenomenal collection suitable for red carpet paparazzi. 

 

 

 


 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment