Sunday, November 25, 2012

Chinese Grandpa 72 years old Models

Browsing the latest Fashion news, I couldn't scroll past the headlines about this 72 year old grandfather who modeled his granddaughters clothing from her boutique. Actually some argued it being pretty awkward but my opinion its rather supportive.




According to Fashionista,He was helping his granddaughter unpack the clothing, and started giving advice on how to mix and match the pieces...According to Grandpa Liu sees no problem wearing women’s clothing.
Why unacceptable (for someone like me to wear women’s clothes)? Modelling for the store is helping my granddaughter and I have nothing to lose. We were very happy on the day of the shooting. I’m very old and all that I care about is to be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment